November 18, 2014
- I haven't been very good at coming up with anything to write during this NaBloPoMo so I'm glad that I have lots of photos to post. I actually do come up with ideas - in the morning or early afternoon. By the evening, when I have time to write, I usually don't remember what they are - or I don't care.
- Every summer, I think that I should be able to do something to prevent my seasonal depression. By mid-November, I realize, again, that I can reduce it, but I can't get rid of it.
- Since it's in the mid 30's, and I don't seem to be able to stay warm inside, I listened to the Puffin Cam highlights for a while to make it feel like I'm outside.
- This would be a nice room to have in the winter: hot tub to stay warm, huge windows for sunlight, and plants.
- I end up feeling trapped inside without space to move in the winter (except for Zumba and Broadway Dance). I've started doing much more walking while I fold laundry - fold a shirt, walk to the bedroom and put it away, fold another shirt, walk to the bedroom, etc. - rather than fold them all and then put them away. It helps a bit.
- I've got a good winter coat, but it's heavy and drags on my shoulders. I had tension headaches every day for two weeks (three days now without one!) so I don't really want to start wearing it. I'm trying to find a lightweight winter jacket to help me get outside more.
- I've injured my knee twice this year - minor injuries, but they keep me from really being able to throw myself into things (including Zumba & Broadway Dance).
- I finally saw Guardians of the Galaxy and loved it!