I'm really tired so I'm not up to writing anything organized:
- The cast list for Les Misérables comes out tomorrow.
- We're not usually good at keeping up with TV shows. We usually forget they're on. This summer, we actually made it through half of So You Think You Can Dance. However, we are enjoying The Agent Coulson Show Agents of Shield more and more. We still don't watch every week. Tonight, we watched two episodes so that we could catch up.
- I spent about half an hour tonight looking at Detroiturbex.com. It's full of fascinating, and sad, photos of the decline of Detroit. I grew up in the suburbs of Detroit until 5th grade so, although most of the buildings are unfamiliar, the names and some of the styles are familiar from driving past similar places.
- Usually, I buy too many pansies and end up having a day at the end of the fall where I'm just trying to get the last remaining ones in the ground. That didn't happen this year. I enjoyed planting them all the way through. I planted the last nine today.
- I've also started paperwhites, hyacinths, crocuses, and an amaryllis to bloom inside this winter. Usually, I don't get around to that until late January.
- I haven't posted movie reviews in quite a while. I really enjoyed Loki's Brother's movie Thor 2 - more than the first one. OTOH, except for Benedict Cumberbatch, Star Trek Into Darkness ("You sure we don't need a colon here?") seemed like a standard action movie, and the character development was minimal. I wish they'd written an original story instead of redoing Wrath of Khan. There's a fun video about it here (I'm not embedding because of the Carol Marcus photo on the screen). Many of my problems with the movie are in it.