I ran across this list a few weeks ago. Surprisingly, since I don't care for either violent movies or "Dumb and Dumber"-type comedies, I actually have seen some of them:
- 1. Casino Royale (or any other James Bond movie for that matter): We just watched Dr. No (Sean Connery playing Bond to the right) and will probably go on to other Bond movies. Compared to current movies, it was rather mild (I know more recent Bonds won't be that way).
- 6. The Matrix: Dear husband and I rarely watch a movie just the two of us. We watched this one evening last year when everyone else was busy (too R-rated for older kids). A very different sort of sci-fi movie which we enjoyed.
- 7. Back To The Future: We just watched this again last night. Lots of fun!
- 28. A Few Good Men: An excellent Jack Nicholson movie (and the only Tom Cruise movie I've ever seen).
- 46. Indiana Jones: We're looking forward to seeing the next one in the theater (though not with younger son).
- 51. The Empire Strikes Back: I loved the original trilogy!
- 76. Con Air: I ran across this one while channel surfing one insomniac night while dear husband was gone. I wouldn't have picked it out at the video store, but I enjoyed it.
Movies on the list to see eventually:
- 3. Die hard: Alan Rickman (right) as villain. Enough said.
- 31. Ocean's Eleven: We just added this one to our Netflix queue. I've never seen George Clooney in a movie or show before (which probably makes me way behind the times).
- 34. Dog Day Afternoon: I remember reading about this one in Newsweek when it came out. I was way too young to see it then but would like to eventually get around to seeing it.
- 47. Speed: Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock. Enough...
- 83. Batman Begins: Again, the cast - Michael Caine, Liam Neeson, Gary Oldman, & Morgan Freeman.
There are so many movies on the list I have no interest in seeing at all!: Terminator, Scarface, The Godfather, Platoon, The Shining, Dirty Harry, Wayne's World, Pulp Fiction...